High-Yield Dermatopathology: Best practices, Algorithms, Clues and Approches to Critical Problems in Everyday Practice.
13. mai 2020 - 15. mai 2020
Advanced CME Course for Experienced Pathologists, Dermatologists and Dermatopathologists.
- Will Learn and Incorporate Best Practices and Approach to Histological Diagnosis of Inflammatory Skin Conditions, emphasizing the importance on Clinicopathological Correlation.
- Will Be More Knowledgeable on Updates to Classification of Melanocytic Tumors.
- Will Have Better Understanding in Histological Differential Diagnosis of Atypical Lymphoid Infiltrates of the Skin.
* Grzegorz Dyduch (Krakow, Poland)
* Nooshin Brinster, MD (New York, NY)
* Pedram Gerami, MD (Chicago, IL)
* Philip LeBoit, MD (San Francisco, CA)
* Phillip McKee, MB, MD, FRCPath (Boussais, France)