- Sündmus sündmus on möödas
Mayo Clinic: Thoracic Pathology Workshop
september 2 - september 3
Course Directors: Andras Khoor, M.D., Ph.D.
Honorary Course Director: Andras Matolcsy M.D., Ph.D., DSc.
September 2 – 3, 2022 – Semmelweis University – Budapest, Hungary
This two-day course provides pathologists, pulmonologists, residents and fellows with pivotal diagnostic, predictive and prognostic information on neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the thoracic cavity including the lung, pleura, thymus, and heart. The course features a keynote presentation, various pathology workshops, and discussions with radiologists and clinicians. The workshop format includes a 15-minute overview by a course faculty member (my approach to …) followed by moderated 45 minutes of case presentations, which incorporate cases submitted by the attendees.
- Keynote Presentation on Common Forms of Lung Cancer
- Workshops featuring an opportunity for attendees to present their own cases
- Multidisciplinary lectures will engage participants in the workup and analysis of interesting and cutting-edge thoracic pathology cases
This course is designed for pathologists, pulmonologists, residents, fellows, and other clinicians with an interest in pulmonary pathology.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Develop a more comprehensive awareness of the diagnostic criteria for interstitial lung diseases.
- Improve awareness of current guidelines for appropriate test utilization.
- Identify clinically relevant diagnostic concepts to aid in patient management.
- Recognize the importance of multidisciplinary (i.e., radiologic) collaboration in thoracic disease.